With over 4.18 million miles of roadway in the United States, there’s so much to explore on the back of your bike, and we’re excited to help you get out and enjoy the thrill of it all! Here are some of the specific ways our products can revolutionize your ride.
1. They Keep You Safe—One of the most obvious benefits of a motorcycle communication system is that it allows you to communicate with other riders in your group, which means you can alert others and be alerted of any hazards on the trip—such as water, oil or a cracked road—which translates to enhanced safety on your ride and fewer (literal) roadblocks.
2. They Keep You in Touch— With Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC), available on our Packtalk Bold, you can connect with up to 15 riders at a time. Unlike Bluetooth, DMC lets groups communicate with up to a mile between each rider and up to five miles of communication for the entire group. The fluid, adaptive system responds to your voice, too, so you can simply say “Hey Cardo,” and the headset will do the rest. Use it to make and answer calls with friends and family, totally hands-free, or to talk with your pillion rider when you’re cruising down the highway at high speeds.
3. They Allow You to Listen to Music—And Cardo is as serious about music as we are about our communication devices. In fact, audio powerhouse JBL supplies many Cardo communication devices with exceptional sound, so you can listen to music apps, podcasts, the radio and more as you commute or cruise. Wind-suppressing technology means you get crystal-clear audio so you can rock out, even when you’re in the middle of a thrilling ride.
4. They Help You Keep an Eye on Traffic—No one wants to suit up for a fun day of riding, only to get stuck in a traffic jam. Even when you have the opportunity to weave your way through a particularly congested jam, lots of traffic can totally ruin an otherwise good day of riding. With radio in your ear, you can easily flip on your local Travelers’ Information Station and get an update on what’s ahead so you can redirect your route and avoid slow traffic altogether. Additionally, our helmet communication systems can connect with GPS apps such as Waze to ensure stress-free navigation.
5. They Guide You to Your Destination—Want to be able to get turn-by-turn navigation on the back of your bike? Luckily, Cardo communication systems connect seamlessly with your GPS, so you get to your destination safely without fiddling with your devices or—can you imagine?—a map. This makes both day-to-day riding and long-haul trips easier than ever.
6. They Help You Help Others—Looking to help your young children, friends or even professional riders get better at riding? By providing them real-time riding tips and feedbacks while they take their first few short trips (even in the parking lot), many Cardo customers are able to help young and amateur riders master the rules of the road. We highly recommend such communication devices for new riders.
We Help You Enjoy the Ride
If you love to ride, you’ll love the freedom, convenience and safety enhancements that a Cardo motorcycle communication device can bring to the table. Browse all of our different models for a brand-new way to enjoy the thrill of the two-wheeled ride. With quality and exceptional performance built into every unit, our are water, wind and dust-proof products can handle all weather, and we’re sure you’ll never buy another system again.