Cardo Update v2.2:
- Mac users, we’ve worked on some fixes to make the process more stable.
- FREECOM1+ and FREECOM2+ users can now connect the units to the Cardo Update to seamlessly address any activation issues for the 45mm Audio Set with sound by JBL.
- Today’s update contains a few minor fixes and slight changes on the heels of our 2.1 Update version
Cardo Update V2.1:
We’ve caught some Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off.
Cardo Update V2.0:
- Riders don’t have to break their teeth with a foreign language anymore and can now choose one of eight different languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. A full-face helmet is also a good way to keep your teeth.
- We have improved the functionality of the updating process to make it more stable.
- We’ve caught some Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off.
Release notes: V1.0
We’re excited to present our new firmware updating tool for your Cardo unit: the CARDO UPDATE.
We always strive to make our products better, and this new tool is an innovative step towards making your firmware updates as quick, user-friendly, and seamless as possible.
Cardo Update supports all PACKTALK and FREECOM family products:
- FREECOM 1
- FREECOM 1 FM
- FREECOM 2
- FREECOM 4
- FREECOM 1+
- FREECOM 2+
- FREECOM 4+
- PACKTALK Bold
- PACKTALK Slim
- PACKTALK Bold Ducati
Visit our Terms & conditions page